WR1 1.03% 48.0¢ winsome resources limited

Can I suggest you all put the poster that is succeeding in...

1. 4,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2703
    Can I suggest you all put the poster that is succeeding in annoying you on ignore. I came here looking for some talk about what I thought was a fantastic effort by Chris Evans and pretty much all I see are moderated posts. HC has to make a quid and I think it reasonable that they tend to let the pumpers and the downrampers run to get their clicks up.

FWIW I thought Chris Evans was very forthcoming, particularly about the possible size of the MRE for Adina. I think that is fantastic for investors and very generous of CE but I suspect that the ASX might say that he does not have sufficient information to talk about possible MRE size otherwise he would be able to calculate the MRE now. At one point he looked to the side as he was about to answer a question so he likely had an adviser with him so I guess CE was suitably cautious about what he said. In any case, I appreciated his effort.

Couple of other points: CE confirmed that isolation and distance is a challenge with Adina with them being able to save a week or two by the assay lab moving a portable unit to Raddison (spelling?) and that the all weather road they intend to punch through to the northern road is 70 km. 70 km, even if it not much more than a goat track will surely cost a bit, both building it and maintaining it.

Actually I thought CE gave an indication of how quickly Adina will move through development when he said that the Grand Alliance decided last year to build the northern section of the main road and that they expected it would take (I think) six to eight years and that that timing would tie in nicely with when Adina would be being developed.

CE talked of taking many learnings from the stumbles and mistakes that Critical Elements and Allkem have made in seeking COMEX approval. Fair enough but I think the frustration the Allkem boss is feeling is due to the COMEX committee not working to any work schedule so relatively minor issues drag on and on. I would hope that the Quebec government puts a rocket under the way COMEX gets through its workload. As CE indicated it is not a matter of changing the standards required of mining companies but more about process. Maybe he is right and COMEX will speed up now that they have processed a couple of lithium applications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WR1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $103.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 47.5¢ $368.9K 757.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49964 48.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 6310 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WR1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.