BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

31 here we come, page-17

1. 1,340 Posts.
    I think corona and honda mans post speak for themselves.

A few points.

I do not ramp or otherwise seek to drive down a s/p, as if one poster ever could. What I have been doing is calling bcn as I see it over a period of time based on my research, past experience and NOT "optimisim".

These are honest views posted by me without an agenda. A few people, most notably Honda man and one or two others who have since gone very quite, seek, by way of response, to reject my views, presumably because my views do not conform to their wishes; ie bcn s/p will go up. Hence, their judgement is coloured. My judgement on bcn is not based on a desire to drive the s/p up or down, simply a position I have come to on the stock based on research etc. Small minded and pathetic people moved to make silly comments and reject outofhand a view on a stock, motivated simply by their "optimisim", wishing a stock price to move higher when a poster is signaling that it will move lower, is in my view at least dangerous.

I am not always right. In fact I am often wrong. I have been perhaps lucky with bcn as I have usually called it correctly, particually since it hit .50 going down. But to say for instance that a person is "dreaming" when they call that a particular s/p will go down, simply because they want a s/p to up, is, in anyones mind, silly I would have thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $13.67K 582.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3027392 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 3070276 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.