LLP 0.00% 34.5¢ lloyds bank plc

yep thanks PP.i sent my email, and got a confirmation that it...

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    yep thanks PP.
    i sent my email, and got a confirmation that it was forwarded to the Chairman.

I wonder how many shares we on HC represent???

PS - you know, when i was writing my email i realised what was weird about the t/o announcement.
    LLP "independent" directors said they recommended the offer because it was at a "premium" and because it gave s/h a chance to cash out. No ther justification.
    But it was LLC (the predator) which said it was in LLP sh interests because of the need of LLP to reduce debt, and that it was not in the interests of LLP sh to sell assets or raise capital to meet those debt obligations.
    Why is it the predator who tries to justify the recommendation to accept the offer? Why doesn't our own directors tell us why we should accept?

DO the Independent directors (our representatives) also believe we should accept because asset sales of cap raising is inappropriate???? Given that LLP may well fairly easily raise those funds, why are our "Independent" directors sp silent on the issue??
    Because I think that issue lies at the heart of why it might be argued that LLP could need to roll-over to LLC - at least that seems to be LLC argument.
    Why is a cap raosing out of the question?? Because it might dilute LLC?
    Isn't the Board of LLP supposed to be managing LLP on behalf of ALL s/h?

Very curious indeed.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.