CXO 3.23% 9.6¢ core lithium ltd

$.310 share purchase plan, page-257

1. 5,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 561
    just a few thought around confidence.

The current SPP to shareholders (owners) at the 31 was fair enough given the then SP, having slipped again.
    I have posted a few times about the CRs and the price offer to 'others' at a greatly undervalue price. ie 25cent (when the SP was trading similar to our recent highs) and then of course the options also at too much of a discount... all that in light of SB saying we are a 10x ... which would have vaule us at $1.50.... yet deal were done.
    Recent pricing. 33.8, when SB said funding ie loan etc was very cheap and would be sort from European source. (i suggest not, and it played out pretty much as i said .. funding from offtake mostly)...
    this happened much sooner than expect, said to be with and around FID, yet to be had.. so we should get a bit of SP bump with that.
    If funding was left to a later time... i suspect our share price would have appreciated a bit more and sitting at or toward 50cent- base on valuation of others, and more inliine with what SB has touted many at time....give that the fund raise would have been at much higher pricings... imo.
    This situation of course would have had an a verse affect in that not too long ago, CR at 25cent... and then another at say...42cent.... wouldn't sit well with someone. (shareholder would be happier me thinks) I suspect some of the current offering at might be to the same investor as the 25cents.

Why it irk me, i see other company directore/CEO showing much more confidences in their product and companies CRs done at fairer levels, and sometimes at above current SPs.

one highlighted to me without naming, .... a CR done earlier 2019/20, at greater priceing at the then SP, directors buying in at above, and exercising otpions at above current SP eg, the SP was around 45c, and they excercised at 60cent.
    this example below is around that too... with current SP at 31cent.

a) Fully paid ordinary shares
    (b) Options exercisable at $0.60 on or before
    1/11/2023
    (c) Options exercisable at $1.00 on or before

my point is around having confidence... ...there was much talk about come from a position of strenght ie, asset, product etc... people wanting to do deals from all around the world (as sadi) i think the money was thrown our way, at it was too hard to say no not yet, or not high enough a price.... and not wanting to offend our chinese partnerships...... well fill in blanks. They are good business men.. but not sure about the good part,
    What would have been fair value? suppose just look at the number in our FID, and then see how much of a discount these and past deals have been made at?
    could the 33.8 been done on just lithium, and not exposure to other assets?

my thoughts are around the smaller retail shareholder/owner not getting a fairer deal

A great company not sure about the deals.

forgive the typos, have headache, maybe forgive the waffle too, not sure which is worse what.pngconfused.pngsmile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $205.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.9¢ 9.1¢ $1.464M 15.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 879853 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 245474 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.