CXO 1.09% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

$.310 share purchase plan, page-277

1. 3,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1422
    I would hate to think that those applying for the SPP in the last couple of days now that the price is up, will get as many shares as myself and others that applied in good faith straight away, based on the companies advice.

I wonder if the company will reward the loyal holders rather than the people looking for a quick trade and a few bucks!!

I find the last line of the following paragraph interesting but not sure if that is just standard for most SPP's, or whether the company will in fact take into account things like application date and especially those that sold a few hoping to sneak back in lower. Surely they will see that some holders weren't really committed until they saw the possible short term gains right at the end.

Let's see.....................

The Plan is targeting to raise up to $15 million, however the Company reserves absolute discretion regarding the
    final amount raised under the Plan. If total demand for the SPP exceeds $15 million, the Company reserves the
    right to close the SPP early and/ or scale back applications (or to increase the amount raised) in its absolute and
    sole discretion (subject to the maximum amount permitted under the ASX Listing Rules). When determining the
    amount (if any) by which to scale back an application, the Company may take into account a number of factors,
    including the size of an applicant’s shareholding, the extent to which Eligible Shareholders have sold or bought
    additional Shares after the Record Date and the date an application was made. Scale back for Shares held by
    Custodians will be applied at the level of the underlying beneficiary. Eligible Shareholders are therefore
    encouraged to submit their applications early.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.001(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.6¢ 9.3¢ $671.3K 7.136M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 991746 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 164458 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.