MXR 0.00% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

Good evening Sentia717,This first point you detailed is correct....

1. 218 Posts.
    Good evening Sentia717,

This first point you detailed is correct. That is I am refering to Fig 3 'Detailed Gravity Survey' from 23 April Canegrass Announcement.

Point 2, you are correct in the red and white feature that gets cut in half on the edge of the survey area (the anomalous block so to speak!). Your right it appears to be within the tenement. However, there is one small gap on Fig 1 'Regional Location' from 23 April Canegrass Announcement to the left of the yellow star. I am not sure if this is part is owned by another party? and if it is the location of the survey?

The size of the red/white zone we have both described is IMHO at least of a similiar size to Blocks 3,4 and 5 combined. That is assuming the colouring contours continue to dissipate. My observation is that this zone/block could hold almost as much IO as Block 1. If Big K is conservativly estimating 1.7 B in Block 1 this zone could hold IMO 700 Mil.

You are probably right!!! Big K is focusing on Block 1 and he will get to the other Blocks as required. It will probably take some time to prove up results for the Block 1. It must be tough for poor Big K such much IO and so little time LOL, and that is only MXR and not FMS!

Completely off the subject, I wonder how often MXR has come up in his discussions with FMG when they have been been discussing FMS? MXR would offer FMG diversity in metal resources, particularly valadium. Sorry just thinking out loud!

By the way this is not a ramp to get the oppies home. I only hold heads ATM and I am in them for the long haul. Mind you I do hope the oppies come home, well above the exercise price, not only for MXR but also those who purchased them above the current price.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $3.109K 107.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 483283 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.