MXR 3.70% 2.8¢ maximus resources limited

thanks brantley, the area west of block one looks about the size...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    thanks brantley, the area west of block one looks about the size of block 1 and 2 combined. It wouldn't surprise me if towards the end of the year the company expands the drilling to include the area to the west, for discussion purposes I'll call this are to the west, block 6, :-)

From what I can interpret from the aero images and the main drilling results, the white areas seem to have ore at depth and the red has ore nearer to the surface so when it comes time for the feasibility study, I hope when the drilling tells us what is in block 6, we have a further extension of the iron-ore as near surface to save on extraction costs.
    September can't come soon enough when we will have an JORC compliant resource.
    From the scale of the images overlaid, the canegrass target (blocks 1 through 5) looks to be a larger % of the total tenement are than I first thought.
    The Mt Magnet - Sandstone Rd to the north has a road off it near the southern bend which runs right next to the northern tenement through to the WVL mine.
    I am hoping we get a drilling update this week. :-)
    The buy side volumes are starting to build a bit and it will only take $150k of buying to move through to around 23c.
    Very low volume today which looks a bit like a mexican stand off.
    The overlaid images makes the WVL total tenements look pretty small compared to where we are heading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $11.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.8¢ $728 26.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24021 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 57000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.53pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.