MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

The rail planning goes from Wiluna via Mt Magnet which is just a...

1. 3,267 Posts.
    The rail planning goes from Wiluna via Mt Magnet which is just a short rail spur ( required) to Canegrass. ( see page 3 of the GWR 07 annual report mentioned by medwar and via the link)
    I haven't checked the latest (08)reports on the golden west infrastructure planning but I would expect that they would be keen to offset some of their rail capex with MXR. :-)
    It would be expected that if we have a resource the size of which is shaping that we would be utilising the rail infrastructure significantly greater than Golden West. They are targeting 10 to 15 years at 10 m t pa ( in the annual report).
    If we end up with say, for discussion purposes, 2 bn tn, we could be looking at 50m t pa for 40 years. The GWR share price is $1.94, last trade, I don't know their market cap yet.They will have gone through similar issues in infrastructure planning as MXR might be faced with. The Wiluna project is north of Canegrass.

From the Golden West 07 annual report......

"Infrastructure planning is underway with studies of the Wiluna via Weld Range to Oakajee corridor commenced. In addition the
    Company renewed its option over land required for developing an iron ore export facility at the port of Esperance. We also continue
    to evaluate the proposed port at Oakajee for our export purposes and this will depend on the progress and successful negotiations
    with various infrastructure third parties involved in the Mid West region. The Company is developing the Wiluna West project with
    the intention of exporting at least 10 million tonnes per annum for at least 10 to 15 years."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $534 16.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 414095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.