MXR 0.00% 2.9¢ maximus resources limited

310m depth of ironore in mnd1 for maximus, page-28

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Today's drill results from block 3 were another bonus for Maximus shareholders and the company. All the numbers can be a bit confusing and the maps and diagrams in this thread help identify block three, which we didn't talk much about through earlier posts on this thread.

Block 1 had drill hole MND 1
    Block 3 (today's results) has drill hole MND 2 and MNR38

We are yet to get the results from drill hole MND3 which is on block 1 (refer to page 2 fig 2 ann' 13 june08)
    The results today and the cross section( fig 4 page 3) just keeps getting better for Maximus Resources.

I must say I am pleasantly surprised by the volume and iron content that hole MND 2 and MNR38 announced today. A real surprise and a bonus.....
    Block 3 and block 4 look to be the smallest compared to the 5 blocks.
    As the company gets more results and drilling done and dusted, block 2 and 5 , each look about double the potential showing up in block 3.
    Add in what I refer to as block 6 to the south west of block 1 and we have 6 blocks all with abundant high density gabbro. The company is yet to reveal the vanadium and the titanium and we have a heap of drilling under way and to be announced. The impressive depths of resource , the high density of the magnetite and what looks like to be large hectares involved all point to Maximus becoming a major new force in Australian Iron-ore.
    The 5 block targets ( plus block 6) is just scratching the surface so to speak, as Maximus has a lot more yet to be explored land in the surrounding whole collection of large tenements, yet to be drilled.
    The afternoon announcement that one of the directors has been buying the MXRO options also suggests most of the MXRO will be converted. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.
    I am looking forward to seeing the results of the surface iron-ore that the drilling and geological interpretations are starting to reveal.
    The vwap today for MXR was 20.3c and the MXROA VWAP was 8.7c which indicates support for the heads at this early stage of drilling to 29c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.9¢ $9.625K 331.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 387285 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 27674 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.