MXR 0.00% 3.2¢ maximus resources limited

310m depth of ironore in mnd1 for maximus, page-3

1. 3,267 Posts.
    Megatron.
    I can't tell you whether you should buy or when.
    All I can do is tell you what I am doing and and why and what I think about a stock like Maximus.
    I have secured just over half the holding in Maximus that I need to have, according to what I have identified in my trading/ portfolio plan, ( and according to my numerous investment strategies).
    I have been buying MXR, MXROA and MXRO.
    I am in the process of converting the MXRO, it's mostly about timing and availability of funds to buy heads or options with the various expiry dates. Leverage is on the MXROA and the funding availability influences my buying of the MXRO. We all have different financial circumstances and what I am doing may not suit you or someone else. Also depends on the individual risk profiles and strategies.
    I currently have four companies in my portfolio and have identified the most value (as of yesterday) were MXR and MNMO based on whether I have reached the number of shares and/ or options I need according to my business plan . The four companies have a total of 9 options trading on the asx. The most value of the 4 shares and 9 options changes daily based on the share price of each according to what the market sentiment offers by the way of the shares or options being over sold and the timing matching my plan.
    The top three selections changes not only daily. Intraday share price fluctuations also influence my top three selections.
    I retain about 70% of my holding long term and trade about 30% where intraday share price fluctuations allow low entry and higher exits.
    A lot of people just trade intra day but I find this strategy doesn't take advantage of the long term increase in share price. As an example, I identified Flinders as another stock with large "if" factor several years ago and bought several large parcels of FMSOA ( the old FDLOA) at an average buy price of .007c, and held most of them until recently ( I still have some). When I bought them they were an easy target for the critics as are MXR at the moment. As Flinders evolved their exploration and market awareness and sentiment increased, so did the share price. There are usually about 4 or 5 large increases in market capitalisation which I find can ( for me) only be taken advantage of by holding 70% of my portfolio long term. The 30% I day trade with takes advantage of the high volume periods which usually occurs during the larger share price rises , followed by about a 50% retrace ( where I often buy in again). If I didn't hold them long term, I would have to be lucky to be in front of the screen when the higher volume trading occurred. The 70/30 strategy allows me to secure the longer term share price increase and about half of the shorter term share price activity.
    As part of my trading plan, I identify about 50 components which help guide my investment decisions. Once I have identified the high "if " factor, it gives me some comfort as I am happy to hold for the longer term realisation of the value I identify, regardless of the share price fluctuations which can be driven by temperamental market sentiment, which as I have stated in numerous posts, can be without logic or reason.
    When there is low market sentiment, like Maximus is experiencing at the moment, I buy ( like I did with Flinders). I think Maximus is in a similar position as Flinders was when I bought Flinders. :-)
    The share prices for Maximus is similar to what Flinders was, on an adjusted basis for the much higher number of issued shares in Flinders ( and options).
    Hope this helps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92326 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 119353 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.