MXR 3.33% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

medwar - just seeking clarification of what you mean in a couple...

1. 8,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    medwar - just seeking clarification of what you mean in a couple of your comments :
    1) "detailed gravity survey." now are you referring to "Fig 3 Detailed Gravity Survey image of Canegrass area" as shown in the announcement 23 April 2008 New Geophysical Surveys Reveal Significant ... etc. That is the one that shows the coloured areas (Relative Bouger Anomaly ) and delineates the 5 blocks.
    Clarification on that please.

2) "Interestingly in none of the announcements could I find the strong maganetic showing to the west of Block 1 "
    Hmmmmmmm ! I am guessing that you mean the red to white feature that is to the right of Block 1 and gets cut in half at the edge of the survey area.
    By comparing that Detailed Gravity Survey image map with the map on the front page of that 23 April announcement that feature is clearly within the MXR tennements. That is if I have identified the feature that you are talking about.

If I am onto the right feature then I think the reason that there is no comment about it is that it was not included in the actual Geophysical Survey. It is on the edge of survey area.
    As far as I am aware Kevin has not made any reference to it so far. My guess would be that as it was not originally included in the survey it does not rate a mention as it has not been adequately covered. There is enough to deal with in Blocks 1 to 5 of CNZ at the moment without introducing another "possibility".
    It is possible if Kevin and the team deem that it is worthy of investigation at some time in the future then a further suvey over it in particular will be undertaken. That is my opinion on it for what it is worth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.1¢ 2.7¢ $4.799K 175.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 368919 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 95000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.