GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

$310m market cap... what a joke!!!, page-28

1. 1,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    We have not had any changes within the sub holders accounts advised to us.

I believe the shorters have been covering at each level all the way down from recent high.
    They have enough stock from somewhere to keep doing it.

They will have targets to hit when this is let go and we start trading higher, they will cover, they will have stock to short again and again (washing machine), taking stock from holders sick of and very tired with the sp and PAPER LOSSES at this stage if still holding.

How much trading are they doing between themselves?
    Giving the impression of down trend for their benefit!

If the ramp up is on track with no major problems it will become harder and harder for this shorting game to be played.

If it works for them now they will be back each and every time there is a problem in the process, I expect there will be minor problems, plant is brand new, it may not be until the end of the year that we see where we are in the scheme of things!

With IO pricing coming off GBG maybe one of the last projects to get off the ground (here) for a while, China have the tap in hand and have the Government System to turn if on and off at will, lets just hope their people keep wanting more than what they have, we are 90% down from the $ 1.98 high a significant level, hope it holds and we bounce soon.
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.