CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Hmmm......dunno about that angle. I reckon more the fact that...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Hmmm......dunno about that angle. I reckon more the fact that we were told that due to certain ' requirements ' and / or ' circumstances ......unforeseen by Terrativa .....which arose at the last minute ( ya right ) - more like they got impatient or cold feet from the prospect of taking on Vale - or maybe they got tapped on the shoulder by the Government - because they want a proper JV on large projects of this nature .....and CTM is just way to small. So we we're basically then told we can't have it ( Salobo ) .
    Unfortunately, It's as simple as that I afraid ......without of course most likely taking on some ' unwinnable ' long and protracted legal battle with a Behemoth.....being Vale.

I would like to think differently of course .......and am trying very hard to find an angle which fits logically , however and unfortunately I am leaning towards others and am strongly considering giving them exactly to the end of August .....before I make a decision it dumping my holdings in this stock. The reason being is pretty obvious , and that is simply because if they don't get these OB's ......this will be potentially a very long process in realizing anything substantially beyond say the 1.8 cent price target.

So I would sooner reshuffle the trade on this one to somewhere's else.....mad.png Times a ticking for mine on this Company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.