CTM 8.79% 41.5¢ centaurus metals limited

Hey @buddi - that's is quite the loaded post of questions you...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Hey @buddi - that's is quite the loaded post of questions you got there , and so I will endeavor to answer it as succinctly as possible. ( LOL - not going to be easy )

Firstly , in answer to your initial point - not necessarily a deliberate ' shake of the tree ' , and while no one can really ever know what's going on behind so called ' Chinese Walls ' it's more a function of the market and a byproduct if you will of how certain investors see their positions , sentiments , and or portfolio balancing given the nature of this FA .....and in particular maybe the somewhat shock or surprise nature of the announcement itself.

This of course does not fully provide the explanation as to the apparent shifts in sentiment ahead of the announcement and the corresponding sell off from those in the Top 20 as per @spackman updated list. One can only assume that these sorts of portfolio adjustments almost always occur following conclusion of the year end financial and tax reporting periods of 30 June. This aside , the SP has held up reasonably well considering this apparent shift in focus and strategy. So in the balance of sentiments , one Insto or Top 20 leaves .....and another TWO enters - so a bit like the Mad Max famous line where 2 men enter and one man leaves......

Do I feel like Management needs to provide further information to its Shareholders on this deal - Hell Ya , and I've already expressed my views on this point. Do I think we will get it between now and the end of August - again I should think Absolutely . Will it be enough to spark the OB's into conversion and much needed cash - The Jury is still out on that one , however one would hope so.

With respect to the OB's and the sell queue - I am concerned in regards the fact that Top 20 holders would be willing to dump .....being so close to the money and given the prospects that the near term SP could very well be trading more to the 1.2 -1.8 cent level. With respect to the ' Roger ' guy , I was simply asking other fellow posters if he was in fact our Guy in the field.... as there were only 2 individual holders of the OB's as at 31 December 2018 holding 15,000,000 - which is what's currently in the queue at .007 at the present moment.

On a positive , there are so many companies out there who have no idea and are not wedded to the idea of leverage and the full potential of their company trade options. I can sight so many examples of companies who just have absolutely no idea how to ' capitalize' on the whole purpose of listing their options in the first place. The ASX is littered with these companies who simply view these options as some front end ' carrot on a stick ' type instrument and fail on every level in playing them to they're strength in getting them into the money and fulfilling they're intended use. CTM .....in my opinion is NOT one of these companies, and so am expecting a solid crack at getting them over the line in the next couple of weeks as you say.

Finally , yes it is sad so see fellow investors depart with all their much appreciated contributions.....But this is HC ...and the ASX - so one door closes and another one opens ......every single day. What I particularly like about this CTM forum ( even with Jimmy included ) is the open and honest respect that generally comes with the daily comaraderie displayed towards others . I've always maintained that this is a very rare and unique quality on HC....which is unique to CTM......so thank you Guy's for your contributions and best of success wherever you find yourselves investing and / or trading.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.