CTM 2.38% 43.0¢ centaurus metals limited

Hi SB, Sorry for making you write an elaborated post :) I truly...

1. 321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Hi SB,

Sorry for making you write an elaborated post I truly appreciate the time you take to express your views, so firstly thank you for your response.

I agree with you (@Rye1208, @darrylc and many others pointed this too) that further information / clarity on this deal would go a long way to re-gain investors confidence. But I think it's not easy for management to figure out "what" exactly should be said now; it's a double edged sword at this stage, could impact the sentiment either ways. Generally in these situations, the first shot along with the release is the best shot. Let's see what will happen in the next couple of weeks mate.

Regarding OB's in the sell queue, possibly just too many on issue making it look bloated, and also cash availability of the holders plays a part too. I have seen many other options in the ASX with queues far worse than OB's. Except for the last week or two, there were still buyers (including someone who took a punt with @blokes's 10mil options on Fri) for these, and few good days might turn these around. Although, with just few weeks to go, the odds are stacked against them currently.

In my opinion, CTM's management is generally good leveraging their strengths. I find their releases and information attached in it to be top quality. Just the $ outflows in last deal didn't made sense. I'm just a retail holder, so assuming soph's /insto's would see through the value in the latest project. For all sellers there have been buyers last week as well as this week, so some are still seeing value.

Lastly, I agree with your comments regarding CTM forum. Even though we as a group have our differences, generally we are a good bunch! We all are here to win some $s, hopefully the wins are more than the losses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.0¢
Change
0.010(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $213.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.5¢ 45.0¢ 42.5¢ $1.171M 2.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5699 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 51840 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.