AQD 18.2% 1.3¢ ausquest limited

$, page-4

1. 5,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 900
    Yes, well, here's my two bobs worth.

Probably AQD is being hit like all the other mineral sectors, been a pretty bullish run for a while and sooner or later it has to go down.

However, saying that, you have to bear in mind who and what AQD have and have with.

Iron Ore, copper, lead, diamonds, I've probably missed one, but all those areas are still in high demand. So once they start showing whats in the ground and how much it will cost to get it out, then up she goes.

It wont even matter if the rest of the resource stocks are going down, it will based purley on how much money AQD are going to profit from the JV's, also AQD only has 69 mill shares plus options, pretty small issue if I say so myself.

So even thought I like you hate seeing my most favourite stock go down this week, I also remember that she was struggling to maintain 50c not all that long ago and now she's 60c. Up 20%. Also, more importantly, it's just a matter of time before the bigger picture is revealed.

Talking about time, expect an announcement about the drilling results next week. This I confirmed today. Where so close now it's not funny.

I bet that made one or two eye browses raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $11.66K 1.013M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 451890 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 4226692 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.