CNO 4.55% 4.6¢ conto resources limited

31st dec first farm in, page-7

1. 15,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2300
    Agent Cooper,

Those shares wont be issued until after phase 2 drilling is completed in another 12months time..... If the drilling results from phase 1 and phase 2 continue to come up with high grade copper and zinc (that is replicate the Udu open pit results) then you can assume that the share price will be significantly higher in 12 months from now as a sizeable resource is proved up!

"Resource area was previously mined in the 1960’s with total production reported as 32,435t of material grading 5.9% Cu & 6.7% Zn (Udu Copper Mine)"

"Acquisition of 100% Shareholder Interest
    If the Company has completed the acquisition of an additional 40% Shareholder Interest during the Second Farm-in Period (to take its total Shareholder Interest to 50%) and either:
    I. an independent expert has confirmed that at least 200,000 tonnes of contained copper (or equivalent) at a grade of greater than 2% copper equivalence has been delineated at the Project; or
    II. in the Company’s opinion, another equally commercially valuable resource has been, or is likely to be, delineated at the Project,
    then the Company may, within 30 days of the end of the Second Farm-in Period, elect to acquire the remaining 50% shareholder interest in Dateline not owned by the Company (Remaining Shareholder Interest), but is not obliged to do so.
    The consideration for the acquisition of the Remaining Shareholder Interest will comprise the issue, to the remaining Dateline Shareholders in their respective proportions, of:
    I. 30,400,000 new fully paid ordinary Company shares (CNO Shares) at a deemed issue price per Ordinary CNO Share equal to the volume weighted average price of CNO Shares as traded on ASX for the 30 trading days immediately prior to the issue date (Consideration Shares);
    II. 750,000 options to acquire new CNO Shares (CNO Options) exercisable at $0.20 each on or before 1 April 2014, and otherwise on the same terms as the options with the same expiry date that the Company currently has on issue (Class A Consideration Options); and
    III. 4,000,000 CNO Options exercisable at $0.20 each on or before 31 May 2014, and otherwise on the same terms as the options with the same expiry date that the Company currently has on issue (Class B Consideration Options)."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.