GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

31st March Payment??, page-112

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Hey!

Welcome!

I think your question is a good one, but is likely to get sooooooo many possible answers.

Two days is a very short time to be looking at a stock.... Answers to your question could be profit taking from recent rises, accumulation by big players wanting to enter and so keeping the price down, and the current phase of the moon and tides!!!!

On such a timeframe, it's quite difficult to form an investment view I would suggest... There are so many variables at play on any given trading day...

If I remember correctly, early in the week the Dow dropped by triple figures, but GXY went up the next day!!! Given how overnight leads from Wall St affect every market, GXY flew in the face of it all!!!!

I have to disclose.... I hold BUT my VIEW is long(er) term as well..... I'm basically sitting on my position and letting it ride.... My biggest concern is CGT......

So.... If you look at the threads on this company, you will be able to glean a LOT of info regaring an INVESTMENT perspective.... But on a short-term view, you may be better getting answers from DTs or other people more au fait with technical/charting analysis!

Good luck with all your investment decisions!

J.
    Last edited by Jubbo70: EDIT-Could well be this question MAY need to be put on a separate thread IF it is deemed to be off-topic..... 14/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.