GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

31st March Payment??, page-89

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Sorry @billyen I wasn't ignoring you. Was out at a movie and only had time for a quick response just as it began. Saw the avengers and was pretty disappointed. People beating each other up for no reason. I would have preferred to watch human centipede.

I am not sure what the deal is with the borax. I have seen some comments on here say that it isn't relevant in Sal De Vida's case. What we do know is that they are aiming for potash and lithium there. Would definitely be interested to know.

For those asking for the videos the ones to ask would be investorintel and BNN. They apparently were both doing a video with Galaxy.

Hopefully we see the group discussion that had Chris Reed from NMT in it as well as Anthonys presentation. I understand BNN was doing an interview with Anthony also.

The conversation and questions about the offtake prepayment are perminant however they will go at the pace they need to. I have no doubt that General Mining regret setting the date as it has raised more questions than the answer they wanted to provide. That is, there is an offtake agreed with two processors.

I still hold hope that there is a more ongoing arrangement but General Mining has reminded the market that it is the same terms and it's just taking a bit of time so we may as well allow them the time they need.

Someone posted here saying that it is very fortunate to have the offer of an up front payment. I have to agree with that. We are not talking about buying a happy meal or a car. It's $18 million US dollars. When you convert that to Australian dollars it shows how astronomical the amount is. Patience will be rewarded but it is becoming difficult for some being 6 weeks behind.

I am sure we can build a bad vibe about it in the forum but we are not desperate and it will just bring the good vibes down when there is a lot to look forward too.

I can't really say anything more than that because I don't know anything more and nothing anyone says will change it, nor will the stocks movement. It is what it is so that's it. I guess people will comment about it until the announcement is made so it will be the same repetitious conversation with no end till the answer comes.

I am happy to wait. Having been with them since 2007 another few months isn't a big deal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.