TLS 1.04% $3.89 telstra group limited

32/3o million depth to 25/50 in half an hour, page-9

1. 2,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Factorthis,

You made good points in your posts.....good to know that some people may start complaining to ASIC.
    Unfortunately most share trading fall into a degree of manipulation of some kind.
    Fundies and instos have more capital and always will so they are a big market force and we retailers have another force so far we know hedge funds or who ever they are still
    not capable of knocking the price lower than mid 2.60s
    I will always try to follow the trend.....the reasons....
    are of little importance to me.
    If I feel as TLS being manipulated then I will take line of least resistance and follow the so called big boys....it is certainly easier FOR ME not to FIGHT the BOYS as I would never ever win.
    I have a buy order beginning 2.65 down to 2.59 and sell order begining 2.69....270...271.
    This is NOT A TRADING ADVICE.....IT IS FOR ME ONLY.....
    big boys have created a pattern that I CAN FOLLOW...till this pattern changes for reason that is not important then I will keep doing this and hold a LARGE PARCEL for longer time frame.
    ASIC may or may not do their job at least I don't rely on nobody to trade.
    Emotion is one of the most dangerous element in trading...
    what is right for ASIC may not be right for us....when I get frustrated.....I know that EMOTION is already in my system.....so it is time to re focus...on the job of trading.
    If there are enough people complaning to ASIC as you said then they have to do something about it.....keep up the good work mate!!

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.89
Change
0.040(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.86 $3.89 $3.86 $49.43M 12.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25565 $3.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.89 580982 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.