EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

321, Press Reset for Restoration., page-66

1. 4,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    docmin24.

If you do not know this is an election that is why it is tit for tat.
    I could say what you posts are unwarrented but you seem to come up with something different when you are proved wrong.
    And you do not like opposite comments.
    In the first place KQ was a professional director now he is a professional doer.
    I have never said KQ was no good or damaged goods.
    You say ERM place him there to sort out EGO by the same token they may have want to get rid of him as they did not want him back so what is the truth as he was not long at EGO do you know as you are not saying..
    All we get in his biography is CFO at ERM and CEO at EGO what are all these other good things you say he has done in other companies he has been involved in.
    The list you posted tells me he had a job and may have done a good one.
    My perception would change if he had applied for other jobs in the last two years.
    You say it is all BS what is being said.
    What is your motive finacial gain and I am not aginst that you say you are doing it for SH which is not true as you have not ever done it for any SH in a company you do not own shares in so why say that is you motive .
    I do not mind saying my motive is to increase my wealthand on my own no SH is interested if I lost all my money why should they as it is just an educated gamble and if you make a lose it is no ones fault but your own so why are you concerned about other SH you are not going to give them anything if they lost everything and they will not give you anything if the have a Disallowed.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.