EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Wab, 6 days can be a long time, and with 10 days to go till the...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Wab,

6 days can be a long time, and with 10 days to go till the AGM I bet there is some frantic wriggling going on in the halls of power at EGO.

Meanwhile I don't actually think your posts are doing much harm.

I get that you are very grumpy guy, and I think it actually helps the cause for change, because you are not able to define why you would actually vote for the existing outfit, except that you are unable to figure out how anyone could do any better?

Whereas other folks who are mystified by your perspective, are trying to figure out how anyone could do any worse?

Some conundrum you have on your hands? Given the replies from many to your posts, folks on the side of change are being humored by your defiant stoicism and head in the sand posturing. I see that you are actually fueling the fire to get rid of the existing B&M, by tormenting posters into recounting the reasons for getting this lot out of the head shed. As a consequence, Lots of people who just read these threads are more than ever likely to support the movement for change.

Good work really Wab!

Even so, I am still having trouble convincing myself that you are actually serious?

Its okay - now you can come out and say what you really reckon.

Cheers and thumbs up for the pro-change crowd! Make sure you all vote for shareholders interests in this election.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.