Rubbish look at sweden for instance 16000 people died . not sure...

1. 1,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    Rubbish look at sweden for instance 16000 people died . not sure if they all died with covid ot from covid by the way. The way we are carrying on its as though the death rate from covid is %99.7 . Far out ! you want cumulative numbers ? Have a look at figures from all other non related covid deaths this quagmire has caused . In the Uk today they tried to discuss it in parliament but he couple of mps that did were laughed off the assembly . Do you not see all that is wrong with this segregation ? Do you honestly believe this is going to be tolerated ? do you think Businesses will survive with %30 of people being excluded ? How about those that have medical conditions that simply stopped them from having a jab ?

Is it fair on them ? is this coersion fair ? Why is their no indemnity by the way ? if anything goes wrong and you can not ever work again due to any serious adverse reaction you can not seek compensation . How many boosters per annum are we going to need ? in israel they are suggesting up to 5 . You know what happens if you haapen to miss one you lose your covid passport . And this Vaccine is not really a vaccine it just surpresses the virus , how effective and how long for , no one really knows . I can still get it and pass it on. Yet I was forced to take it if I wanted to keep being a provider . A person that has aids or Hiv or hep or any other viral infection can go to any gatherings as they are not deemed a danger . however a person that is not even infected but simply did not take this booster can not attend the same premises ?Its disgusting .I am pretty sure if any anzacs were alive today they would not put up with this nonsense .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.