AMX 1.49% 34.0¢ aerometrex limited

32c ?, page-4

1. 1,890 Posts.
    Two big players showed their hands today. A big seller and a big buyer.

Big big volume for this stock. A big winner (buyer) and a very sore looser in there (seller). A showing of the hands today for sure.

Two parties involved imo:

a) fund that wants out (likely blackrock still clearing sub 5% holding , with continued redemption selling / forced selling)

b) fund that wants in (Taurus/acorn/sprott/van eck) likely to be acorn or sprott asset management (we've heard unofficially they've taken a 3% stake in amx recently)

Now, party B knows party A is a forced seller and smells the blood in the water. Hence no big XT trade for party A to offload in one big chunk. Party B will set a buying algorithm to get the maximum number of shares from party A for the least amount . Party A will set its own selling algorithm to maximise the amount paid for their stock.

Hence all the bot action in the stock lately and often low volume, small parcel size days. A bot stand off.

But today the algorithms danced ! and the big volume was the result.

Remember, these are computer programs running the buying and selling of the stock. No heart or emotion , nor any equating of asset value or growth prospects , just maximising $$$$ saved or earnt for the users, irrespective of the actual value of the company.

Who ever is selling is clearly a forced seller.

Who do you think is the smarter, more informed party here ? The fund selling at 2yr lows ? or the company buying heaps at 2yr lows ?

Time will tell for sure , but I know who i'd be backing...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $32.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 34.0¢ $680 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1600 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 19600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.