IMA 0.68% 7.3¢ image resources nl

Mate this is not inflated pricing this is a rare commodity that...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 472
    Mate this is not inflated pricing this is a rare commodity that is needed for the most basic of purposes. They have consistent cash flow and after speaking to the director John last week I asked him about this exact issue you've brought up, what happens if China stops importing product? He said it would be the last thing on the list or not even on the radar and enforcing this he said they absolutely need this product so didn't see it being an issue.

From the export manifest it's apparent after calculations they are exporting 125,000 tonne this quarter that's an increase of 32,500 tonne from last quarter which is huge. We will see the largest on record sales for IMA come the quarterly blowing out the previous quarter record.

I will be loading up the truck on this one. It's pretty obvious this will become an even bigger players in the years to come. For a LT perspective zoom out and look at the chart over 5 plus years and look at the potential.

Why would Murray Zircon be selling? Do you have any physical evidence to back this up?

Watch out for the quarterly, they are printing cash. 15 mill net last quarter. This quarter wow!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.001(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $81.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $12.9K 174.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 187528 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 11199 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.