SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Completely agree, nothing new in the half yearly that we didn't...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Completely agree, nothing new in the half yearly that we didn't already know. I'm actually leaning towards a CR not being necessary. There will be a lot of funding coming in with the 'larger' EV order, looked like there was still some to come from the previous order too, and we now have Rev starting to trickle in. There was not much happening in December so you can't judge too hard on the 33k. Might go close but given EV's interests, hopefully they help prevent that from happening and look after SFI's, SH's and particularly their own interests (I'm sure they don't want further dilution).

You're right with the STC as far as I'm aware (per 25/1/18 announcement), the certification which 'I thought we already had' prior to that announcement because of their strategic previous announcements haha!. One would hope though that given they've approved the original STC the secondary won't drag out too long. What I have no idea about is whether the added flexibility makes FAA approval a tougher process, someone else might know more on this?

I know I probably sound flip flop at the minute. Great company, just frustrating per all previous discussions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.