SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

Could suggest the strange low volume pump prior to the release...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Could suggest the strange low volume pump prior to the release was to try and keep the sp in check, they didn't seem to care about over paying, maybe someone hoping for a retrace only back as far as 6.5 which has been our recent stability. If we all sell though it's going to be a very poor open and very avg day so don't expect to sell out at 7s.
    We'll know revenue / China and probably other ventures which are in the mix well before November, and these shares aren't new news, they should already be partly taken into account with the current sp.
    I'm only just a hold, close to sell, but if everyone drops and oversells my sentiment will quickly change and I'll buy some of those cheap shares off you.
    At the end of the day it's still a good company with a good product, reasonable bank balance, market leader support and scope to be very successful.
    We're all just annoyed about the lack of info re royalties, even if the numbers are good I think I'll still be annoyed about it when they finally tell us, just because it took so long......if I'm still a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.