SFI 0.00% 9.0¢ spookfish limited

To clarify are you referring to the 171mil milestone 1 and...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    To clarify are you referring to the 171mil milestone 1 and 214mil milestone 2 shares on page 64? do they not have performance requirements of $0.18 (or 20mil revenue) for milestone 1 and $0.18 (or 36mil revenue) for milestone 2?

The $33,786 is a start, however I'm assuming that that does indeed contain no US revenue and is Australian alone. Neither here nor there at this stage, but good to have some marks up on the board.

I think we can all agree the commercial in confidence thing going on between Spookfish and Eagleview is frustrating us all - especially when a lot of Spookfishes focus has been indeed on the researching, developing, producing and testing the camera systems that Eagleview have ordered.

While Spookfish has not been able to tell us what exactly is going on revenue wise with Eagleview, if you read page 46, Tranche 1 for Eagleview is estimated to be paid 872 days from the 11 August 2016 = 31 December, 2018. Tranche 1 requirement was 10m USD in a 12 month period. So between 1 January this year, and 31st December this year Spookfish anticipates 10m USD from Eagleview.

Tranche 2 had 1053 days from 11 August = 30 June, 2019. So between 30 June 2018 and 30 June, 2019 Spookfish anticipates 20m USD from Eagleview.

While these were estimated dates, it gives some indication as to the negotiations that occurred between Eagleview and Spookfish. As such, I will certainly be holding. Disappointing to hear you're selling out - Good luck with your next move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.