33 fully vaccinated !DEAD!..."pandemic of the unvaccinated", page-192

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    "the vaccine cult"... never a truer statement I've heard all month... that's exactly what has happened... its a cult following .... sheep mentality without even questioning... our government has turned us against one another, the unvaxxed vs the vaxxed... what a sad state of affairs..

truth be told, most of us under other circumstance could bump into each other in real life, have a drink, laugh, talk about the drama's of life and our wives, our children, fishing, golfing, whatever ... but we have now become fixated on a bloody poison being injected into all ages... the vaccinated will never admit to a failing mandatory vaccine that is proving to be failing and cause not only major sickness but death... then you have us that are unvaccinated, most of us are simply crying out to just give us freedom of choice, a freedom to not be forced, to be able to go any where, to be able to keep our jobs simply because we don't believe in the poison and would rather trust our own immunities regardless of out come... society has been dictated to and caused to turn on those that don't conform ...

The likes of a least a handful that constantly post on the Political Debate forum, not naming, but they seem to fill the threads, I wonder if they just like to get a bite so they feel alive... always looking to find the black out of the white... some simply cant see reason, even when hardly any one agrees with them

shouldn't we question our selves at times, question the leaders around us, not be the sheep that the likes of ScumMo wants us to be... I'm glad to be a pure blood, I am happy to pay my taxes and work hard and give back to the system, Im willing give and not always be on the take, but please let me have my freedom, why punish me because I don't want the medicine that I think is a short lived death trap... this is a Nazi like behaviour that is happening, conform, dictatorship, communism.. its astounding how many cant see or question the lies that are being told... many have sold out even their own children, all in the name of the flu, Omicron the flu that has taken those that have weak immune systems, hmmm, heavily increasing vaccinated in serious trouble, smashed immune system? I think so... funny how the younger are now at risk with a lessor strain, wasn't the older of age at higher risk?, double jabbed, young, dead... where's the freedom of choice...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.