33 fully vaccinated !DEAD!..."pandemic of the unvaccinated", page-274

1. 10,792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 660

@sharebroker1
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/58961477/single

haha muppet alert.
    from your article to debunk YOUR bunk!
    A vaccine works by putting a low dose of a viral component into thebody to teach it what to look out for. This builds up immunity. Putting a whole,live virus into the body could cause disease, so smaller components of thevirus that don’t cause disease are often better to use in vaccines.
    Some vaccines will use this whole protein,and otherswill use mRNA (the “m” is for messenger) to make the protein once insidethe body – although the body quickly disposes of the mRNA. In bothcases, the spike protein is the only part of the whole virus apparatus thatenters the body.
    I suppose I could have clarified that I was talking about the Sub unit vaccines not the Vector or mRNA tech which code the cells to produce the spike proteins BUT other than that, stop talking out of your arse "professor"!
    PS a science magazine is NOT exactly a peer reviewed paper now is it....
    https://cosmosmagazine.com/health/covid/spike-proteins-do-covid-19-vaccines-shed-harmful-particles/
    at least the author has a liberal arts degree....

I look at the mRNA tech as similar to computer programming ...why do companies like Microsoft have multitudes of people working round the clock to remove bugs from their software programs and what if the mRNA progam has bugs that are as yet unknown??? This along with the incidence of Myocarditis and pericarditis which is seemingly very under-reported is or should be of great concern. At the end of the day these mRNA vaccines are new tech and still only provisionally approved BECAUSE of the lack of long term health data! Fair enough for the high risk groups (over 70s, obese, diabetics, immuno compromised) but to carpet bomb the entire world population is just lunacy!
    I am not anti-vax or pro-vax just pro choice. . I will most likely get Novavax once it is finally approved...not because I want to and/or am fearful of Covid but because the Govts around the world have made it nigh on impossible to function in society without doing so. They are already mandated regardless of what anyone says otherwise there wouldn't be 95% of Aust already double jabbed

T

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.