No.Here's the thing - you state the jab has saved many lives -...

1. 3,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    No.

Here's the thing - you state the jab has saved many lives - just how do you know this?

I am not anti vaccine -for those who might be at risk they should have the choice.

It has just been revealed by the the UK that the true number of virus related deaths over the course of the last 2 years is 17000 - out of a total of 1.5 million who would be expected to die - they are now dumping ALL Covid measures - as are other European countries.

To mandate these drugs on young healthy people is wrong and to now push them on children is criminal with no long term data to prove they are safe.

I am 62 and take no medication of any kind and have never smoked - I'll take my chances as I know that many people do have natural immunity - the big lie of this government is that there is no immunity.

These jabs do not prevent infection or spreading of the disease - if we spent a fraction of the money on building and training medical staff as we have on coercion we would be in a much better place.

The vulnerable are the people who should be hiding at home - not healthy young unvaccinated individuals.
    I see that a negative RAT test is required REGARDLESS of vaccination status.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.