TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

33 trades today and 9% down, page-4

1. 1,280 Posts.
    Hey, my sarcastic post was uncalled for, so I apologise.

I am not sure yet if I've made a mistake. I had been planning on selling the news if it looked like TON wasn't going to push through and then hold 10 cents. I sat and watched as it failed to do so. Now of course I wish I had exited and watched for re-entry lower down.

For me it isn't management that concern me at the moment. My TA isn't fantastic but from looking at the chart I would be inclined to think that the price has fallen on low-ish volume, and this to me indicates it's more likely to be short term holders who expected more from the recent announcement and when it didn't come they have decided to sell. There isn't a mad rush for the exits and thankfully there aren't any really big parcels being sold, so that makes me feel more comfortable. For me it's a day to day wait and see scenario. I'm not going to just blindly hang on like some posters who are taking the view that it's going to be the next SYR. I think that's naive and there is no evidence whatsoever for that kind of 'belief'...

GL to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689759 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.