ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

There seems to be a minor few who go on and on about the MM and...

1. 62 Posts.
    There seems to be a minor few who go on and on about the MM and the insiders and how even the company or those close to the company are having it over the average joe investor. The conspiracy theorists remind me so much of people who cant take responsibility for there own investments and blame everyone else on what happens to there money ( they say its in the name of helping or informing others...yeah right). Heres a tip - do your own research, get to know the directors of the companies you invest in, it is very possible and the smartest way of understanding where your money is at. Its what i have done, and i like what i see, if you base your research on fact not theory you will agree these guys have not put a foot wrong as an explorer / small cap emerging producer. Positive or negative lets get fact on this forum not conspiracy theory rubbish. IMO This a proffesionally run outfit run by frugal hard working blokes. Time will tell whether it will be a good investment or not. I suspect these C.T.s are the players themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.