ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

What people must understand is the company is not the operator...

1. 480 Posts.
    What people must understand is the company is not the operator of its projects. Its just an equity investor with some say. And so any hiccups we had on the way are mainly the result of our partners. Oil industry has always hiccups, and we ride the waves, thats all we can do. Theres no manipulation here

The directors of the company are very conservative and are looking to build the company up the old fashion way of slow and steady, and not take unnecessary risks, and spread the capital too wide. Thx to this strategy the company is in a strong capital and development position.

The performance shares for directors are a necessity because i want them to work hard to get the share price up. The only concern i have is they should be escrowed for a couple of yrs, so it gives directors an incentive to stay longer.

Lets get back to talking about the wonderful result we have had today with 330b and the saving of money from 138 and 59 until everything is clear from anp

Whats particularly pleasing is management have taken i think the necessary steps of stopping drilling on 138 and 59 to ensure our drilling satisfies fully anp, as we have only up until 12/01/09 for drilling of both and announce as a discovery or not.

330b oil column is huge for a secondary target, cant wait for the primary target

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.