CYM 0.00% 4.1¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report - March 2017 Qtr, page-2

1. 226 Posts.
    Well wasn't that exciting? Really worth waiting for.

At Trenggalek:-

"Danusa has agreed to continue with Stage 2 Exploration with a budget of US$ 1 million which will be implemented at the earliest opportunity following the conclusion of consultations with local communities."

"These results combined with existing aeromagnetic data and detailed geological mapping will be used to define drill targets at Singgahan for the next phase of exploration to be undertaken at Trenggalek by Danusa after consultation with the local community"

At Mt Garnet:-

"The company is evaluating its position in respect of this project. An independent geologist has been engaged to undertake a site visit and report to the Board in the current quarter."

"ARX expenditure on the Mount Garnet Project for the quarter totalled A$497.00."

Summary:-

Seems like the exploration program at Tren is now being run by the local community. Perhaps they can stump up with the $1 million to do the drilling?

And as for Mt Garnet, how long have we had this wonderfull project? And we are at last getting someone to have a look to see if it has any merit. Hope we can pay the consultant more than $497.

Conclusion:-

This company has really become a basket case and as I have said before, it really did have a great deal of potential and all of that effort by many has been p....d up against the wall.

Where did these bright, young things come from? Do they have any ideas at all???

I guess we can only wait and see.

MG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $186.8K 4.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 134005 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1417002 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ 602009
Last updated 15.53pm 24/05/2024 ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.