SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

33c-40c Spike Call

1. 9,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4202
    I have called a 33c to 40c spike in the SLR SP, which appears imminent.

My last few posts stated yesterday would trade 25c to 28c spot on, the 100dma is at 33c, the 200dma is at 39c and lowering weekly.

With GP in AUS$ HITTING $1505 tonight this is even more bullish for SLR SP today, traders flooding to gold stocks inc newcrest and others everywhere... reversal V shape rebound in full swing, predictions of GP collapse to 1000usounce has not eventuated. rise in bond yields has not eventuated in fact the yields have collapsed, iop and oilp also collapsed very bullish for the GP/Pog

I say that 33c to 39c range looks on right now, tmrw should trade 29c to 32c and hit the first resistance at the 100dma of 33c. If this cracks which I think it will easily this week, then look for next resistance at the 200dma line around 39c. That may be the trade, going past 40c will require a large bounce in the gp or continued equity carnage which may not happen..volatility this year looks like with equities topping is bullish for the gp. Sept to nov 2015 with rising global rates looks ugly from now.

Lets trade the range guys for that easy profit right now, lets see how high this can go..its onecway ride to 39cimho right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.