BOT 3.09% 39.3¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

33c share price target by July 2021, page-20

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    I'm sorry to hear @jimmy17 that you have a big paper loss, timing is indeed everything in this game.

It is so important to enter at the right time when the risk/reward balance is in your favour and when you have a margin of safety. At an EV of $5m (4.4c share price), the risk-reward balance is heavily leaning on reward. But at 29 cents (at an EV of $280m) the risk-reward balance was of course more precipitously balanced. By the time BOT returns to the 33c target, I will have sold a reasonable proportion of my shares, because the risk-reward equation will have changed. 3 quotes below from Ian Cassel:

"I like betting on management that had previous success - not because of the success but because it proves they learn/pivot from mistakes quickly." - Ian Cassel

"Margin of safety = if your investment thesis is wrong you will still make money" - Ian Cassel

"It’s frustrating watching investors get a better price than you. You did the work. You held on when no one else would. You deserve to gain the most for what you’ve been through. They don’t deserve it, but that isn’t how the world works. Timing and luck matter." - Ian Cassel

https://microcapclub.com/2020/06/deserving-it/

I wish you well for the months ahead both in this stock Jimmy and also in your other stocks.

Good luck,

T.E.P.

Last edited by T.E.P.: 08/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.3¢
Change
-0.013(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $702.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $1.232M 3.149M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 171744 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 816414 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.23am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.