BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

33c share price target by July 2021, page-270

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    US 18.9c = AUS 29.5c, probably where many of us were hoping it would be after successful Rosacea results. I did, and I was wrong. The next sp catalyst will be antimicrobial 1H 2022, unless there is work going on in the background to secure early funding or a manufacturing partner for SB. This is highly likely.

Until then I am really comfortable with the results, the team they have assembled and the pipeline.

Headwinds include mid-term funding, the macro climate and the time needed to put this all together.

Let’s say antimicrobial fails (not saying it will but that trial is risky), SB gets approval, and Acne gets through phase 3. That’s still 18 months plus until SB revenue, 3 years plus for Acne. This is why I now think the sp will increase substantially only if SB is approved in 12 months and funding/ manufacturing partner is sorted.

As is said I was wrong with the sp trajectory. I bought BOT and one other spec in 2019, all my other stocks are much safer bets. I have lost money so far on this and boy it has taught me more than every other stock I own combined. Patience patience patience . If we are rewarded within 19months, it will mean BOT has delivered really important new dermatology products to market. Looking forward to the day I can see it on the subscription list in pharmacies. Signing off now for a while but IMO it is still a great buy if it hovers around 5-7c for a while.

DYOR etc and best of luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.