SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

34 cents share price target ($36M MC) by July 2021, page-106

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Great share. This shark system is just one reason why I took a particular interest in this company. With a low MC and good financials this has plenty of room to grow. There is already huge pressure from local towns and governments to protect sharks (and the ecosystem) and this particular device seems like it will have to be adopted. The global uptake of this could be mammoth! To my knowledge - it will only work on previously tagged sharks, as they will set an alarm off when within a certain proximity (however, I'm sure these alarms could also be activated remotely - if untagged sharks were spotted in the vicinity). I was watching a video (somewhere - i think it was shared here on hotcopper) about using the technology and devices of SP3 to potentially warn local townships of approaching bush fires and rising floodwaters. This type of "set and forget" tech (particular in remote areas which are under resourced) will surely undoubtedly have big benefits. Add to this the use of those devices for construction, mining and military applications and we could be looking at a serious re-rate of SP and MC.

Hoping Monday is somewhat bearish, as I like both the FA and the TA of this company at present. Do not currently hold, but wanting to acquire.

If it can break through and hold 10c, then I think a target of 20c is realistic (in the short term - provided the the stock market holds up under global pressure). In a current uptrend (lower lows and higher highs) with other oscillators looking favorable. IMO - At its current SP (of 8.8) it may fall back to 7c (worst case), but otherwise should climb without too many hurdles. I may be wrong, but I think this looks very promising. DYOR. Not financial advice.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2774/2774178-9a8fda702a364183aef81b28fa28e7e7.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 60900 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 42800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.