SP3 0.00% 1.7¢ spectur limited

very often it makes you really want to laugh when people talk...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    very often it makes you really want to laugh when people talk about all the fancy terms they haven't got a very basic idea of.
    this's only 2021, our technology is still very very basic, don't confuse reality with sci-fi movies

over 10 years ago you could already use a little droid called automator (or something like that) on mac to automate a process flow, and with Excel you've got macro, and that's your AI
    10 years on the world haven't evolved much on that

tesla the car makers trying to automate their driving, which's nothing but some cameras and then calculations and then computer instructions, and that's the frontier of your consumer applications AI, and even that didn't work out too well till these days.

SP3's nothing but a security camera, that's it
    it's a viable product, they need to get their marketing right, get their cost right, that's it; and so far they haven't done it too well.

worked in pioneering technological filed, in different industries, through half of my career, and frankly majority of the start-ups with breakthrough products end up being buried into the graveyard including one of my pre employers because, face it, it's a world of business, and your fancy products are nothing but tools to help you get into it, which promise an entry but you need whole a lot of more things to get a success within.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.547M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $9.065K 533.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 419376 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 786934 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.