SP3 0.00% 1.9¢ spectur limited

34 cents share price target ($36M MC) by July 2021, page-2

1. 1,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 840
    An incredibly well researched post and beautifully displayed mate. Thank you for taking the time and its great to share another holding with yourself.

I strongly agree regarding SP3 being an asymmetric risk/return opportunity. For this to be an $8M MC right now (~$6M Enterprise Value) is frankly laughable given their current $5M annual revenue, and even more so based upon October numbers projected forward ~$7.5M revenue for the next 12 months. SP3 should be trading at multiples of current share price from current fundamentals alone, even before looking at the growth prospects.

I can find shell companies with close to those market cap valuations that SP3 reside at today, that have no product, no projects, no revenue, just a ticker for a future company to back themselves into the exchange through reverse take over.

That story couldn't be further from where SP3 is currently, yet it is valued similarly. SP3's position in their market, the current revenue they are executing on, yet alone their strong MD&A targets hungry for $20M by 2023, yet it attracts a similar valuation to a shell company. I'm dumbfounded.

SP3 have an incredibly high gross profit business model unfolding through their new SP3 rental model, attracting gross profit in mid 60% to 70% and are on trend to see profitability for early 2021. SP3 have a product that is an attractive solution to a costly problem for businesses - theft. Proof of concept is seen in the ~$7.5M projected 12 month annual revenue figures, and the previous year of $5M annual revenue. Yet it is valued similarly to a shell.

I believe that with this strong product, their strong gross profit relationship from their rental model and strong MD&A revenue targets, that our CEO Gerard Dyson will lead us to strong profitability in 2021 and 2022, acting as a major catalyst for SP3 value to be unlocked from this Shell-like valuation it resides at today - warranting many multiples of todays share price, on top of what the current fundamentals warrant.

All aligns for this to stay in my portfolio in form of a considerable position while this value is unlocked and recognised by the market.

Certainly hard not to have a bit of excitement when looking at SP3.

GLTAH, not financial advice, DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.406M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 782242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.