SP3 11.8% 1.9¢ spectur limited

just a further comment on the earlier discussion that, today's...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    just a further comment on the earlier discussion that, today's price movement against volume is exactly what I was talking about the other day that, given how everything has been going for the past two years, such a volume should cause a crazy price movement.

how they go with each other today is normal to me, that a bit volume (active buyer) gonna take the price much higher by percentage.
    if merely 1m of volume could take the price to 10c earlier today, then that 28m last time really should have the price much much higher.
    what you mentioned last time could well be the reason, but personally i find it hard to buy that over a quarter of shares' owner made the same decision on the same day and acted on the same day due to one good, it even is a good, announcement.

Anyway, as a long term holder i always wish it go higher, but i'm no longer sure what's going on with its share price movement anymore.
    in the past no matter go high or low i could comprehend, cause it's just another small one at the spec end, not much active traders involved, and as of now the later bit seemed changed.

for what it worth, strategy unchanged, will sell above 10c, and get back in at either a lower price or higher when the business proves itself with money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $5.082M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $4.962K 261.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 590000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1141611 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.