SP3 0.00% 2.0¢ spectur limited

my guess is, the buyers are too few and are largely the new...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    my guess is, the buyers are too few and are largely the new comers, including the new posters in this sp3 forum
    while the sellers have quite a large base, me included.

in memory, apart from those immediate weeks after IPO, there has never been so many new comers and so much hype in this forum
    meanwhile the fundamentals largely remain the same
    which's essentially the reason i said something similar and said i'm a bit worried a while ago

also not every seller thinks this company has no hope, hence left
    many of them, i assume, will be like me, we like what sp3 offers, we know it's a viable business, and we carry on decided to sell at this time point.
    been playing in the spec end for a few years, and frankly sp3 has the least novel idea and products, and what led me to buy was purely because of the knowledge and experience in this trade. and also because of this, never expected sp3 share price to multi-bag in a matter of weeks like some others, but rather expected a steady and slow upward trend, i.e., treated it more like a long-term investment.
    however years past it's a failure at that aspect.

also selling doesn't mean abandon ship,
    rather to recover self while awaiting the ship solids itself and sail on, then will jump on again.

for what it's worth, still awaiting it to reach low to mid 10s to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.494K 124.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.