SP3 4.17% 2.3¢ spectur limited

don't blame negative comments, as often times negative sentiment...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    don't blame negative comments, as often times negative sentiment and price movement is very much the case of chicken and egg, whichever came first.

what fareki said earlier in this topic when replying to my "incorrect logic" that about now tight register with low free float, that low volume on offer and only one place stock prices go and fast, certainly he meant up, that same logic of his could easily apply to the opposite movement as well, like what happened in the past two days.
    the beautiful of TA is, it's up to the interpreter, whether to suit himself/herself, or to suit his/her purpose.

many long term holders who have been lurking in this forum, certainly knows the in and out of both business/share price history and the posters history, and many won't ignore the sudden pumpers in past months.
    i trust, also hope that, many long term holders did take advantage of this wave, either average down cost through trading in and out, or even totally out with less a loss.
    for long term holders, what happened in the past weeks could be a very good thing.

as a long term holder the reason i don't like pump & dump to happen in this company's share is that, such episodes always leave a mess and damage the share prices for years, which's largely seen in the spec end of market.

certainly i could join them and pump it higher if possible and then get out, but through life experience i knew that being honest on certain things will put my spirit in the very front line where's all the benefits in monetary value or others, i like that. and although a tough year to me in many ways, a rather good one when it comes to trading thanks to the bull run since March low, so however low SP3 share price will go, it won't affect my capacity to enjoy the days ahead much, and if the prices go high, well, everyone wins and definitely gonna be happy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.687M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $9.459K 410.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9405 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 130931 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.