IBG 0.00% 0.3¢ ironbark zinc ltd

34 Days until 23.12.21. - Big Moment - Big decission - EXIM, page-76

1. nro
    9,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3829
    There is plenty of talk in the international mining sector about them being put off considering an investment within Greenland due to their governments conduct upon GGG
    I suspect this will be true to an extent and spoken to those I feel would know to hear this was true. Mainly because the newly passed legislation seems to remain relatively open to altering limit values for any element they chose in future at any time.
    Further, Greenland does have a relatively high amount of radioactive substances dispersed over its available tenements.
    On the other hand IA regularly try and implore the sector that they are "open for mining".
    Now as to which ends up being more or less appealing is any mans guess. But Id say it hinges upon how IA go about proving how open to mining they are, in time.
    For now, I suspect any approved company (except one I can think of that wont) will get the upwind in their sails from this legislative alteration. Because if IA are true to their word. They will surely be on the look out for examples of them supporting mining advancement to assure the international community they are actually doing as they say..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $590 293.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 28979136 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2799186 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.20am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.