ALA 3.23% 16.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

$34 mil over the next 15 yrs in royalties, page-36

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 333
    I think it's taken most by surprise Sth. There were plenty on these threads along with yourself and pogues that doubted whether Carter had the wherewithal to do something useful in bringing some money into this company (instead of relying on Billingham who has proven his worth). I have been something of a perma-bear for a good while now and Golf (who makes a welcome return to SUD threads) was also one.

It's a good start but there's still a way to go. I'm still keen on artimist more for altruistic reasons than financial ones. I mentioned price discovery previously, well the only other piece of data out there (aside from the 34MM over 15 years) is the 150MM valuation Carter put on artimist in 2010. Well most punters (who presumably have talked to the company) have put a revised value of about 30MM - so who knows what it will be sold for. I just want it to be in the hands of someone who can execute a strategy to use it where it's needed. SUD can't. What is interesting is Mike's comments in the annual report about some pharma exec saying that a further Phase3 trial wasn't necessarily required. The only way that someone could take on the WHO would be a major pharma, they perhaps could execute the strategy without the WHO.

Anyway the share price as usual has done FA. It maybe some disgruntled long termers - it wasn't me for the record - but I think nu's pinged it. BoA hedged half their holding by borrowing off Regal. I'd say they a closing out their short position, probably at a significant profit I suspect.

At least we now have something concrete to talk about.

Any ideas on how long CFDA will take for approval??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $173.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.5¢ $234.6K 1.483M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 286275 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 795157 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.