SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

retailers in oz get there menswear manufactured from low labour...

1. 3,790 Posts.
    retailers in oz get there menswear manufactured from low labour cost countrys like china....and sell for large profit margins....

Sbb is manufacturing its menswear cheaply and is seeking growth opportunities in oz or asia, they stated that there were discussions in oz but nothing concrete was announced so far.

They have implemented their new warehouse for future online ordering....and consistant with their stated Growth strategy seek to buy a bolt on.....to further expand growth.

The online sales channels are expanded to two major outlet companies but margins have tighted somewhat....looking forward to more information on the results of the online side of the business....I am expecting this to continue to expand due to china manufacturing competitive advantage in labour costs, and example is the very low wages that are reported in the financial reports....compared to oz based retailors..

So its been a slow slog but they are making progress....

Obviously china based investors are going to findout before we do in oz...so volumes in share tradings...are key indicators on SBB. I notice that china based turnover was 1.3million shares when most times its zero.

Sales have been lower for 18mths but they still generate a positive cashflow of $2million per quarter...the exchange rate has turned against SBB the last 6mths but is balanced out by the fact that they no longer have debt to pay off...

So profit continues....positive cashflow continues...debt is dead.....

Am expecting that the IPO will be implemented via the new chairman....meaning that I am expecting a dividend this time round or the next AGM will be interesting...with a new chairman required..
    dyor
    Last edited by saltocan: 07/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.