SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

34 mill cash 10 mill MC !, page-97

1. 259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    It can be takenover under the Australian jurisdiction, however can the $$ be extracted out of the company in China? How can the Australian entity force the transfer of assets from the Chinese entities? I'm not talking about whether the $$ exists, let's assume it exists, then what? It's like the classic example of default - a party is owed a debt, but may never be able to enforce the collection of it especially of the other party is overseas. All this talk of dividend since day dot has been on the same topic - entitled to, should've paid etc etc but the other side may just say no, and what are you going to do about it? Enlighten me on realistic ways other than written letters and empty threats to China? Extradition? Federal Police? Ask ASIC to do something? LoL.

SBB is like having this rich distant relative in another country who has verbally promised you that you'll inherit the wealth, but you know the distant relative has direct descendants in the other country who actually control the inheritance and that promise is technically and morally in your favour under Australian law but may not be worth the air it was breathed across over the ditch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.