BMN 0.37% $2.74 bannerman energy ltd

In this climate! - Chinese will not need to cough up more cash,...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    In this climate! - Chinese will not need to cough up more cash, they can wait, they can wait a longe time - financially there is no hurry and another few rounds of financial instability and bad news will have things looking much worse which will strengthen their case at current offer or less and look very attractive to many.... also the case for insider trading with their execs is yet to have the full airing it will no doubt get and like it or not thios stock will be mentioned by name ...

I think the Chinese will at soem point get a slice or more of us I think it will be 18 - 24 months before $1 is seen again if that soon.

A mine is slated around 2014 - 2015 now, this is strategically a better time and should be after more turmoil and better U308 price and therfore a valid biz case to proceed. With Capex and Opex we need a price much closer to $80 a pound IMHO... a big lift could be given 6 months after carbon tax is introduced.

I've held this for years and will for a couple more before any grand upshift in price IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.