FML 0.00% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

35 day milling campaign, page-4

1. 184 Posts.
    Everyone knows I'm a massive bull on this stock. 35 day milling campaign through 2 mills will be a cracker without doubt. Interesting times at the moment generally. To Papertigger, for this company a profit guidance might be good for a trade, but for me I couldn't care less.

What I do care about is the 4 drills on site, the current reserve of 157,000 ounces (ie short mine life), the massive I & I resource base and the current market cap of $165 odd million. Extremely rough back of the envelope for simplicity, per ounce profit $450 ($1100 rec'd - $650 cost) with current P & P of 157K ounce is $70m. That is, less than half the market cap.

The name of the game for Focus is to increase the mine life as fast as possible and that means proving up the I & I resource to P & P. Double plant January milling campaign will be a great result, I've no doubt, but at the end it's all about the P's.

Great management with this company, no wasted announcements to keep interest in the stock, those that yap yap yap generally turn out small, weak and disappointing, whereas those who talk when they have something to say usually are worth listening to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.